Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still in BA. Argentina ...

Well hagin out at a workshop /hostal /campground ... Dakar Motors is really a workshop and anywhere you can find a place to sleep in ok, with the owner . Thier are about 8 others staying here right now a french couple , heading to Aussie , A german heading to South Africa, A swiss guy going to NZ and a few Americans heading north to brasil then upwards home . Two to the americans bikes are down , one has a oil leak which has been very hard to fix on a bmw and ahas already spent 2000 on it to fix it, the other claims someone took off his oil filler cap and it leaked all the oil out , on a KLR . So both are waing to get their bikes repaired . The others are waiting for shipping quotes and or flights for bikes and themselves . 4 of them are doing round the world trips cool.... hmmmm....So I applied for an entry Visa to Brasil... and the told me to come back after 12 noon in 2 days, not before ... so I came back at 2:30pm thinking that will give them some leeway , well it turns out you have to be here between 12-1pm . Otherwise you have to come back the next day haha.. why did they not tell me this!!! So now I guess I have time in the city to continue my blog .. changed tires again went to more of a street tire 50/50 heading into Brasil...you get about 5-6ooo km from a set of tires this trip is my 3rd set ! Changed oil and ready to go again... am wound up, ready to get out of here and head north , I planned on stopping in Florinopolis for some Kitesurfing lessons then up to see the boys , Greg , Lisa, Chris , Frank , Tracy and Frank´s son now Chris in Vitoria ... see yah soon , lets hope for nice weather !!

No comments: