Saturday, January 3, 2009

Heading out of Bolivia !

Well new years in La Paz was boring, boring, boring ! I walked arounf looking for a place to have a beer and found nothing , no pubs or bars to be seen. I guess they dont drink here ! Well i saved myself a hangover ! Got up the next day and the Garage where i parked my bike was locked and i could not get my bike out all day as well as a few other mad car owners . The number listed on the door would not answer.. haha good new years joke ! Well all the busses leaving the city were also closed as well as the main bus station itself... trapped in boring La paz wtih other travellers ! Went to see the movie Australia, don´t do it, it is terrible ! More hollywood crap ! Traveled over to city called Potasi in the south 500km away made good time untill I hit the pass at 4pm , went up too 4200m and of course it was raining which turned to hail 2 "worth , Visability was crap my visor always fogs over and their was lightning all around ! ahhha very tense for about 1 hr. Made it to Potasi at dark , found a Hotel with a sauna to defrost ! I took about 2 hrs to warm up again !! Today the 3rd, i´ve decided to head over to the east to warm up drop altitude and head south for Argentia . Tonight i´m is a small town called Paddilla , 3 hrs south of the capital Sucre ... yahooo always fun and good riding .... chow

No comments: