Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wow , the days ride by.....

After a day in San Martin, I headed south to Barriloche , it was so nice ,incredible waters , many lakes and so clear , simular to New Zealand much much larger .Camping and fishing for the next week , staying for free on the river banks . Lots of camping in this area and packpackers .. headed south of Barrailoche about 150km then decided to head Northward to Brasil , Will have to leave far south of Argentina for next year, as their is much more to see and waters to fish . Now i"m in Buenos Aries , applying for a visa into Brasil. Staying at Dakar Motors with a bunch of other Motor bike travellers in a small place. The trip over took 3 days on and off road but so hot and windy... 43c on the bike . I had to stop every 1.5 hrs to water myself off , which was sticking a hose in my suitand letting it go , or laying in a river , people thought i was crazy .... but it saved me big time !! I met a fellow rider whom I had been emailing at a gas stop in the middle of nowhere ... we had been talking for about 2 months and last i heard from him was before newyears.. and we just hapened to be at the same place at the same time ... kinda strange how that works out , he is headed south , I am headed north ..... small world, we exchanged stories and went on our own ways! cheers from B.A.

No comments: