Saturday, February 18, 2012

Meeting the guys for the flight4life ...

Leaving Towoomba I went out to Cecil plains westwards and spent the night with my buddy Dennis W. Whom I had met on great kepple island 35 years ago , he still looks the same and we had a good time catching up . I did end up seeing him a few times once in NZ skiing and and another time with Mike Pottter in 94 , good to keep in touch with good ole friends ! After I headed to Surfers Paradise and slogged it throught another heavy rain storm but found the place and was soaked ! Now we were all together in one place staying at a relative's of Mark's. We had Greg,Budd,Mark and I . We ended up spending about 10 days here organising buying and putting the gear together , Nissan patrol and older carravan and tons of spare parts it all came together on the last day we loaded up and were northwards towards Townsville yahooo....

No comments: