Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cooryong and upwards ...

Hi , ended up spending about 5 days flying in Cooryong area was quite windy and now have decided to take up hangliding ... sometimes you really need that extra speed crossing valleys. After this I was on my bike again heading north towards Manilla , it took a few days of camping in parks and pull over areas on the sides od rivers , ended up dodging a few rainstorms but also hit few. Manilla was fun great place to hang out and chill and get some x-c in . Managed a 70km flight the first day and a few 80/85 km flights . Met some good friends and even went to the Tamworth country music festival ... it sucked !! But I knew it would !! Anyways I will be back a flying tour is planned soon . Flying infrastrucure at godfrey's is great even has a swimming pool. On the last day I ran 22 km a personal best so far, now I know I can do the Mad mudder race ! I ended up leaving manilla and heading north toward Toowoomba it took about 2 days and hit lots of rain in this area for the next 3 days I was stuck in a caravan park as my Battery went dead on a holiday and had to be replaced. Bummer it was a new bike !

No comments: