Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Its a Cunnamulla evening ....

Yes , a good afternoon CU's everywhere ... lets go , got my washing done, well fed, coffee ... ahhh time for some Adrenaline ! Light to moderate winds but eastery , made a run to 134km landing at sunset , last part of the flight was great and smooth , the middle part was not bad but had to fly thru some light rain and some small CN's all around . At landing a Oz pilot came over and invitede us to stay at his house for the night . He has a grape picking operation and farm , the starter motor is going on the engine again so he lent us the shop to do repairs. A few beers later and Craig had the motor up and running.
I was doing my own repairs myself but have stepped aside and let the mechanic fix it now , keeps him busy and I have more time for the blog now .
John biggs....if your reading , thanks for your place and for all your hospitality ,and some parts. Turns out he rides Advanture bikes as well and does tri's , so he let me go for a burn on his 990 KTM ,,, sweet ,, I know what I'm getting soon ! Hope to ride with you next season.

No comments: