Friday, March 20, 2009

Riding Riding Riding ....

Ok , I am ready to come home now , too many restraunte meals to many hotel rooms and wearing the same cloths for months now ahhhh ok well I do know it still sucks at home , as doug sent me a picture of my backyard... 2 feet of snow still and just about April ... that sucks as well ! I have spent a few days touring Vitoria area and Buzious with a friend, it was cool .. Buzious was nice but a tourist trap , beaches were nice ... now i have headed toward Sao Paulo and am planning to go south into Uraguay and Argentina ... so well just see what happens I´m taking the toll rd south , shit they eat up the money fast , I´m sure glad we don´t have them at home anymore . This road south is just full of trucks and I am getting headaches from the diesel fumes. My face is black with soot after a couple hrs riding.... nice !!!! Racoon face.... I am looking forward to spring and flying and getting some work done... chow

No comments: