Monday, March 9, 2009

Flying is so nice ....

We are just winding down the tour group now , Frank Tracy and Chris have gone back to Canada .... Roger , Chris E, and Phil are still flying and gettting in their personal best flights , cloud base has been high but the launch has beeen fickle witht the wind comming up the road instead of up the north or south launch, so we have to move back and forth looking for the best cycle to launch in . most days the guys are logging 2-3 hrs airtime and reaching cloud base . Everyone is blown away who have not been here before and are improving nicely. I have been flying 60+ km every flight and landing early to catch the bus back . Greg went up north to Puetro Seguro with Lisa to catch some sun and travel a bit. I am finished here on Thursday and will be heading home via Argentina , looks like I cannot sell my bike or store it here , and Buenos Aries is the place to store it for a while untill I decide what to do with it . Your allowed 8 months to keep a bike in Argentina ... so looks like I will be heading out on my bike again south to Argentina again .... hmmmm I was kinda looking to just fly home and get back ... oh well more riding to come ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets see some pictures!
Congrats on Chris E making to GV. :)