Friday, March 27, 2009

I`m comming home ......

It seems like everything takes a turn in the right direction for me ... as I was riding along the coast of Uraguay , I noticed a Kawasaki dealership so after not seeing one for a few months ... not many Kawi´s here , only Honda and Yamaha and some Suzuki´s . I stopped in for an oil change , it been awhile..... the bike ! I was talking to the guy whom owns the place and he had someone who could store my bike for me whom he trusted , I looked at my import visa and noticed it was good for a year ! Yah !! Now I don´t have too go to B.A. Argentina, set it all up in 2 days , found a great hostel in Punte del Este near the beach in a nice area . Beaches on both sides of the hostel and lots of people to chat with , booked a ticket out of here for next week direct to Kelowna. This is so cool, great way to end my big adventure and feeling comfortable about leaving a nice country . Washed the bike lubed it up , unhooked the battery , drained the carb, put a cover on it and hopefully it will be waiting for the next trip in 10 months to Patigonia and ......

1 comment:

chris Wilson said...

Wow!!

It does seem that the horseshoes up your ass clang for you and ring a sweet tune!! Such a good life you live. Enjoy the last few days of paradise and talk to you soon.
Cheerio
C