Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Parrita for x mas !

I made it to Barry and Janes house for x mas day ..they made me supper and we went boggie boarding and watched the sunset with beers in hand ! They just moved into their new house on bandaras beach north of Parrita . I spent the next few days lazing around reading , my secound book of the trip or is it the third ? hmmmm well it was nice to enjoy thier place and their company....thanks and bunch , Gracious ! I am starting run again, 2 months and about 6 dozen beer later my gut is getting bigger, i"ll look like my brother soon if i keep it up !! Stab! so working out has become a routine ... when i left Parrita i followed some back roads in to the forest and seen some Tucan birds , they are soooo cool , got lost found my way and got lost again . Nothing is marked in the back area here ... Went over a bridge and looked down into the river , lots of crocs and big as well 20 ft long.. , went paragliding on an evening flight in Caldara, saw the locals place to fly !

No comments: