Sunday, January 13, 2008

Has it been 2 weeks...

Well , I must confess, doing blogs is not really my thing, as you might be able to tell . While I am having fun, I keep forgetting to tell the world about it. I just crossed into Panama yesterday after leaving the OSA penninsula. The border crossing was easy and not busy, i had a couple of kids help me , one to watch my bike and the other to put every step in order , which ended up costing me 5 dollars and a coke ! Great value for the ease of the crossing !
After New years I ended up in rain for 3 days , everything was soaked , it was the hardest rain I have every rode in. Very interesting and a little dangerous ! Ended up going down to the bottom of the east coast , just before the Panama border . More rain and everything smelled like mold ... so I bolted for the west coast again made it to Uvita , a small little town below Dominical . I then visited Uvita for a few days and then went to the Osa penninsula, to see some wild life . It really is a nice place to see animals you only have seen in pictures .
Ahhh to be back where the sun is again and dry cloths... this is a nice area of Costa rica !

No comments: