Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Monteverde for new years !

I went riding in the back country heading north again, towards Monteverde or the high lands it was nice to be up high and cooler riding. checked out the small towns where the tourists don"t go. Made it to Monteverde in time to do the zip line at 1:30 , 2 hrs of fun the longest highest and such in Costa rica right now , i wanted the year to go out with some fun ! I quite enjoyed it for the money .. went to a pub for the evening and celebrated the new year ! Yahoo it"s 08 !!
I left today for lake Arenal over the back trying to get lost but not such luck today just a really nice ride in some great areas along the lake . It reminded me of new Zealand alot ! I also saw my first monkeys since being here on the side of the rd, in the trees , the mother was holding a baby which was so small you could barely see it on her chest . She was eating flowers while the little one was breast feeding, so cool . Now i am in La fortuna typing and tryng to see where to go next ... hmmm well see .

No comments: