Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Felix anos everyone !

Well , what a fun time i had trying to cross the border into Cosata rica , the day started out leaving San juan de sol just acroos the border . I decided to take a back rd .. ha... well i was in the boonnies , army guards checking me out thinking i"m smuggling some thing . 2 checkpoints looking for guns and dope. Then i thinking maybe it was not such a good idea to be by myself along the border in the middle of the mountains in Nicaragua. Well no problems except for this long hill which was all mud and ruts oh shit ! Well half way up i spun out and fell over and got stuck in the mud ! It was so hot out , 90% humidity .. about 1 hr of stuggling , pushing, swearing and laughing got me to the top . A few trips up and down to collect my cloths and helmet , the rest was smooth except when i hit a mud hole and crashed again , that shit is slippery for anything .. well i arrived at the border with mud all over me and the bike , i was quite the suprise for a few . I think all of costa rica was trying to get back to Nicarugua for x mas. It was either wait in line for 5 hrs joining the line about 2000 people , or pay for some service , 35 dollars and 1 hrs later i was out of Nicarugua . Now i had to enter Costa rica ! another 2 hrs and a few more dollars and i was heading for the beach .
I did fall again this day ... i was putting my kick stand down on a slight up hill trying to get my music on and over i went ... shit , you just have to laugh at my stupidity sometimes !!

No comments: