Friday, February 4, 2011

Out to the lake and foward to the Coast

Evandero asked my to come to then lake for the weekend and was it ever nice , lake side house of his friend , fishing, swimming and B-B que´s.Well fishing was interesting as the fishe were about 2 inches long and we kept them they were cleaned and salted and fried all before the supper, I actually felt sorry for the little guys... but such is life ! We apent 2 days here and then I decided to go to the coast to visit my friend Jorden in Caraguatatuba. Nice ride down thru a city called Salesopolis nice twisties and not traffic. I ended up staying 3 days at Jordens house and doing some flying from the local site landing on the beach in the city . Jorden has a nice house in the jungle outside of the city , lots of bird and wild life. Jorden I met a few years ago while riding past this city and we have kept in touch , he lives in Toronto Canada 8 month and here 4 months . He has hanglide and paraglided for 30 yrs and is still in the local club contact him thru me if you want information on this area for flying or traveling he is a geat contact in this area . Thanks for the hospitality ..It was on and off rain so, I headed back to Campinas and got soaked on the way back, stopped in the local bike shop and put on some new tires which I had ordered . Yahoooo new tires I´m excited again, amazing how little thing make you happy , but their was not tread left for the roads I still want to do and the mud here is so slippery . I´m back in Evandero´s planning the next week and over to GV via Adradas and Pocos de Caldas to Belo ... cheers

No comments: