Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well i guess i'm a bit behind on this !!

Well as you can see my summer has been very busy, hense my lack of postings ! or i just forget , but now i have some time and the season is coming to a close. so what is new !! well i trained about 20 new pilots this summer ... welcome all my new fledgelings ! I am getting ready to finish my bike trip , from Panama where i left my bike last February. I will ride from Panama - Argentina - Brasil . I will be running tours to Brasil this season hope to ride my bike to Governadaor Valadares , but well see i only have 3 months and do not want to rush the trip.
I am also building a Garage on my property and a shop to do Paragliding repairs and inspections . I will try my best now to update this site and keep you informed of new... news so here goes .....cheers and have a great fall !

No comments: