Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brasil Trip 08

Well, well.... its all over another great month in G.V. Brasil . The flying was good , not the best at times but the guys from my group managed to fly everyday of the tour ! Bob had his best flights ever and was overcome with emotion on his second day ... 1st real thermal flight , 1st time in the clouds,1st x-c flight, 1st out and return , 1st time to land on the other side of the river with 2 hrs flying time ! Now they go back to Canada with experiance which would take years to do in Canada .... We had 4 Canadians in the comp here , we all did quite well .. In the end I placed 3rd in serial class , 16th overall , and won the x-c challange . my best year here in the comps .. one day last week flying 120km, 3 day total of 250km !!
Tuesday the 18th March I will be back in Canada for the season Teaching and Tandems for the remainder of the year hope to see all my friends this spring ... cheers

No comments: